Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bike therapy and procrastination

Sometimes you just feel like nothing. Today, it seems like a nothing day. Perhaps watch some golf..."you know the US Open is on today", maybe I will play some poker online or maybe I will kick back and just watch a movie. The sad part about it is that I have so much to do here that I get overwhelmed and I find that I end up curling up in a fetal position in the corner and uttering some unknown language. I swear that if my head turns around on its own I will spill forth pea soup....hehe

Their is such a fine line between ensuring our sanity is in place. We need to get shit done but we also need down time. So today I vow to get some stuff done, get some down time and then at the end of the day, I will roar off on the bike, pick up my gorgeous girlfriend from work and hit the road. Bike therapy with a beautiful babe on the back is my calling for the day.

We went to bed so early last night. In bed at 9:30 on a Saturday night. I was pretty beat from drinking with the boys all day and then a great BBQ'd Roast at Dan and Roxie's house. Leanne and I both were sawing logs pretty quickly. But alas, I awoke early and tossed and turned for a few hours till Leanne got up for work. Now I am groggy and not feeling rested. I think I will pour a coffee, and go watch some golf.

Happy Father's Day Dad. I love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment