Monday, June 22, 2009

Is she a witch???

I was trying to figure out what to write today and my mind started to drift away to a place that I often go to when faced with long boring days... I started to think of the last 6 months of my life and how amazing my journey has been. The moment that Leanne came into my world I found that a lot of my worries, concerns, and stresses seemed to not matter any more. How could it be that this woman, who I must say is and has for a very long time been smittened with me...Since elementary school, can make such a change in my world? How could it be that the two of us are so perfectly matched in all aspects of our lives. From likes and dislikes to travel, to family, to our passion for riding, to just being together.

She makes loving her real easy. There is no struggle, no second thoughts, no resentments...just love. When I wake up I am thinking of her, when I go to sleep I am dreaming about her....I thought for sure that things would slow down, or that soon the honeymoon would be over but as I go about everyday, I find myself falling deeper and deeper under her spell. Is she a witch?...hmmm, I don't think so but she certainly wields some sort of magic.

I dont have to try and love Leanne. It just has happened to me. I know deep down that we were meant to be together. It amazes me that I have found the one person who in my mind was truly put on this earth to be with me and vice versa. We are so compatible, so in tune with each other and that even after all the years we missed out on, we still have a lifetime of love, desires, family, etc, to live thru.

She is my heart and soul, she is my every last breath. Leanne you are a mother, a daughter, a sister, a nurturer, a giver of life, a girlfriend, a friend, but most of all you are my world. You truly are my soulmate.

I love you

You make me smile, you make me quiver
you make me tingle, and often shiver

Anticipating long nights of passion and love
my heart soars, riding high. on the wings of a dove

your quirky grin, the sway of your hips
your sparkling eyes, the taste of your lips

you have my heart and you have my soul
you have my everything, my heart is full

I see our lives together, it looks pretty sweet
our time is now, our love cannot be beat

No comments:

Post a Comment