Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Soulmates we are...

Not sure what to write today, so I thought I would write a poem to the most beautiful person I know. Leanne this is for you....

When I think of you, I dream about our time we spend together
I think of the two of us, our souls entwined, our love is bound by a tether

soulmates we are, friends we will be, lovers for sure, intense and so real
two hearts as one, I love you...it is what I feel

we have found a connection, it was always there we just needed to find our way
the road to our future, is twisty and windy, where it ends up I cant say

But I do know, that my direction in life has never been more true
it is all because, I now have you

I love you Leanne

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are amazing. I have never felt a deeper connection then what I have with you. Thanks baby, love you too!

    ReplyDelete