Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hmmm, what can I say. We have been on the road for a week and I have to say that life has never been better. Leanne is a great travelling companion, she never complains, never says anything bad or whines. She makes being away from home ok. Too have a beautiful woman hugging me, whispering in my ear, nibbling on my neck is unbelievable. To share such a ride with an amazing woman like Leanne has me tearing up as I write this.

One week down and 2 to go. We are in Calgary right now and tomorrow morning (Monday) we are heading south to the USA. We are going to be travelling along the Waterton national forest which hugs the Rockies. South to almost the bottom of Montana and then going East to Sturgis. We are meeting my good friends Pete and Jo Croot in Sturgis. I have to say that this is going to be a highlight of the trip for me. Leanne will get to meet these two people who have had such an impact on my life. They decided to head to Sturgis and then hang with us. They arrive on August 3rd(my Birthday), and we leave on the 4th. They are heading home on the 5th. We are hoping to go to Yellowstone National Park on the way home as well. That is why we are leaving Sturgis early so we can take our time coming home.

Life is good, and the future only looks brighter as we get to know each other better and better. Thanks Leanne for just being you. Love ya babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment