Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Worries and concerns float away

I woke up today feeling like I got some sleep last night. Honestly tho, I was awake around 4:30 and kind of tossed and turned till the alarm went off. I guess I am thinking a lot about all of the things that we have going on in the next couple of weeks. Here is a rundown for the next 12 days.

camping this weekend in Qualicum. Have to get the Tent trailer ready
installing pipes on my motorcycle
Landscaping
Pond filter and pump install
ordering trophies for the BCAP main event next weekend
getting all of our gear ready to head out on our 5000 mile bike trip
Friday night bonus BCAP tourney
BCAP main event next Saturday
Sunday packing for trip, final prep
Monday leave for 3 week bike trip to Sturgis, South Dakota

With all that going on, it is no wonder that I can't sleep. The only thing keeping me grounded is waking up next to Leanne everyday. The moment I open my eyes I see her cute little smile and my worries and concerns float away.

Looking forward to our 3 week trip babe. Should be a blast.

1 comment:

  1. I too, am looking forward to it, also very excited for the rally at Qualicum this weekend to give us a chance to do a trial run before the big trip! We have a lifetime to get the boxes unpacked. What we did last night with Jamie and Ryan, hanging out watching a movie, eating ice cream, etc, made me realize the more important things in life and how we can't let those moments slip away. Thanks for bringing the kids home and making it happen. Making memories babe, I love you.

    ReplyDelete