Thursday, July 9, 2009

Vicious circles and seeing stone faces...

Wow, I am feeling so overwhelmed these days. So much to do, so much to accomplish and no time to do it. I often wonder why I bog my life and time down so much but in the end I realize that I am caught in a vicious circle. Doing stuff makes me happy. To do stuff I need to be able to afford it. To be able to afford it I need to work extra. To work extra I have to give up time. To give up time means I have to take time away from my own spare time. When I take away my spare time I feel overwhelmed and stressed out. When I get overwhelmed and stressed I need to kick back and enjoy the things that make me happy. To do stuff that makes me happy I need to be able to afford it.....well you see where I am going with this. It is a vicious circle. For the most part I don't mind it, but when I have a lot of things to deal with then it gets to be a little much at times. I just need to take one step at a time and tackle each thing seperately. When we do this we are able to prioritize and things dont seem so bad.

We have a lot going on right now and we are almost ready to go on holidays. woohoo!!!!, 3 glorious weeks on the bike with nothing but the wind in my hair, the roar of the bike and a very beautiful lady that I can rest my head against while taking in the scenery and all that we will experience while riding thru the Rockies, Montana, and then on to South Dakota where we will see things, do things, and experience things like never before. The stone faces on Mount Rushmore is one thing that I can hardly wait to see.

So much to see and do...yeehaw!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rob - Bry and I just wanna say one thing to you about your trip - CRAZY HORSE - the monument is Fantastic - the story is incredible - We HIGHLY recommend that you guys make time to experience it - it is our favourite memory of our time in the Sturgis area.
    Have a FANTABULOUS time!!!

    ReplyDelete